Our asset specific courses are designed to enable users to understand valve and elastomer terminology, installation, and service issues. Typical training covers testing, inspection, refurbishment, overhaul, calibration and commissioning.
Our team can provide tailored valve training and elastomer installation training, to support our clients in upskilling their own teams.
- Elastomer Asset Management
- Valve Technology for the Life Sciences Industry
- Pressure Safety Valve Inspection, Repair, Overhaul
- Control Valve Health Check and Maintenance
SCRI-IS has used this methodology to extend elastomer lifetimes for a number of clients:
- Client A – Global (18x sites) – 50 to 250% ECO interval increases
- Client B – 100 to 150% ECO interval increases
- Client C – 100% ECO interval increase
- Client D – 50 to 200% ECO interval increases
- Client E – 100% ECO interval increase
“It was really fun getting to know the team during the project. They were all helpful in answering my questions and made me feel at ease. The design ended up being better than I could have envisioned!”Eve CrawfordClient
“By far the best team I've ever worked with. They truly understood the look I was going for and completely nailed it! I would highly recommend them as a company, you simply just won't find any better team!”Aura BrooksClient
“Salient is by far the most astonishing WP theme out there! I literally could not be happier that I chose to buy your theme! Your regular updates and superb attention to detail blows me away every time I visit my new site!”Zak ReidClient
“I'm wondering why I never contacted these guys sooner! Seriously, they all have commendable talent in their respective fields and knocked my concept out of the ballpark. Thanks for an amazing experience!”Jack GrahamClient
Linked Case Study
Check out our latest observations and insights into where it’s all going.